Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Find It Hilarious;

How everyone interprets my blogs in different ways. The past few weeks, I’ve had all different people come up to me and question me on what I meant in ‘this’ part of my blog, can they get a shout out and others assume parts of my blog are about them; when there not. Ha, I should really start to watch and clarify what I’m saying in these blogs – I honestly thought I had no readers and this was just a way for me to stop and think. My bad xD

Two weeks off overnights. Should be good for some change, it feels like I’ve been doing them forever. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like them. I’m a night owl, but being on the move for 8 hours when people are sleeping gets me tired very quick, because as I’m making some dutched up customers massive munchies order, I could be chilling (and/or sleeping like a normal person:P). The only real things that bug me about them are the constantly changing shifts and weird nights like Monday off, where you need to stay in a sleeping pattern so your up all Monday night; what could I possibly do on a Monday night? Yeah; nothing. The only other thing that bugs me, not as much, but that the crew get all the shit for things that don’t go to plan, when the close crew don’t finish their jobs, we have to finish it; when we don’t finish our jobs because we’re finishing close then our jobs, we stay back.. usually without pay.

Ehhh, it’s not that major, just felt like having a bitch after spending all yesterday talking to J after overnight about everything and anything. Ohhhh, a plus side to having two weeks off overnights; no more listening to J’s Ipod about love songs and Justin Bieber; there you go J, you got your shout out.

I’m writing this blog while I’m into hour two of being on hold to 3 mobile customer care; keyword they have missed, care! I swear, I’m going to find a way to have my keycard, mobile and keys attached to my hip so I stop losing them and or getting them stolen. -_-“ I’m becoming hopeless with this stuff. Brightside after I soon sign my pay checks over to 3 mobile, I’ll have myself a new Iphone 4 :) I always said I was going to do it, I guess this is going to force me seeing as I currently don’t have a phone :(

I got given an offer towards the beginning of the year, never thought I could consider it. In the light of current events, it’s never seemed more appealing to me. I have the next two weeks to give them my final answer, I’m just worried my decision will be rushed and I won’t be able to go back. Not to mention, yes it will get me out of all of situations and drama, but what about the others I’ll be leaving behind. I have told the major people this affects, some are happy for me, some.. ehhh, didn’t seem so excited? These coming weeks are going to be full of thinking for me, yay, something else for me to stress over! Ha. You have no idea what I’m talking about, yeah well now that I know people actually read this, I’ll post what I’m talking about when I come to a final decision. :)

Ohh; on a good note for something on my mind, plans for my birthday are some what being finalized soon :) should be good for some time off work, get away from constant dramas that seem to go in circles and just go have some fun! Haha, I’ll post deetz soon for all the stalkers that want to know what I’m doing! Lol.

Anyway; I’m off. Might go put on a movie while I STILL wait on hold:P

__xoxo.
Matthew Dragoslav.

No comments:

Post a Comment