Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mood: Apathetic, But Things Are Looking Up!

.. So many different things, both good and bad, are happening right now I don't know if I should be overwhelmed with joy (lol) or be depressed, not as far as the typical emo kid! I've hit a major crossroads in my life, well.. it's been hitting me for the past 6 months, but now its time to make those final moves that change everything; and just makes me sit here right now with a blank look on my face =/

One thing I've promised to myself though, I won't let those things in my life and those people in (and now.. out) of my life dragged the rest of the good things in my life down :)

____________________________________________________________

Therefore on a happier note; the good things happening in the net few weeks :D

  • Ricky's 18th :)
  • JoJo's 18th :)
  • Clubbing with Vince & Jess (&. co) this weekend
  • Jess starting at my work (LOL!)
  • Mounties.. nothings planned, but I'm almost positive I'll be there at some point with all the new "adults" xD!
  • Green P's!
  • Soon To Be; MY OWN PLACE :D
  • Fix up Harold's Sound System ... way overdue !!
  • Random Late Night Hangouts? ->.. yeah most likely knowing the TWK.
  • ... and more that I can't think of:P!
:) can't wait for this chapter of my life to begin!

__xoxo.
Matthew Dragoslav.

1 comment:

  1. hurry up and get yo green ps! then you can legally break curfew.. looool :)

    ReplyDelete