Sunday, June 6, 2010

On A Lighter Note..

Well I figured I needed a lighter note from my last blog and I'm going to start making an effort to right these blogs more frequently :)

I think I need to get away, I think I'm going to get away this weekend. I don't know where too, I don't know who with, I just simply miss being spontaneous and free! All the drama of the last few months used to be nothing for me and I think it's because I feel so "caged in" that I can't handle it. So from now on, no more concentrating on the drama and more to just going to the care free me who just went with the flow :)

Ohhh; for those interested, I killed the suave! haha, I got bored and wanted yet another change of style, I couldn't decide so I went back to my old style ("the old enddy") but that will be changed soon yet again ;)

Haha, well I can't think of anything else to write at the moment, my mind is numb as it is currently 5am and I have just finished my 8 hours overnight shift =/ ahhhh, another day, another dollar :D lol.

I'll keep you posted on the spontaneous getaway plans through out the week:P
__xoxo.
Matthew Dragoslav.

No comments:

Post a Comment