Saturday, June 26, 2010

Change Is Inevitable;

It’s true, but does it have to be final with no way of reverse? I’m sitting here listening to ‘old’ music, it’s making me both laugh and remember the past few years. I don’t even know where to begin!

One thing that it does bring to my mind, why does everyone think humans are superior than any other race on earth? Alright, I’ll give it that we are more technologically advanced, but emotionally… do I even need to go there? It seems like every one wants to just listen to that juicy gossip or when in a fight, never make the first move… then just TALK! LOL, seriously it’s fucked. :)


^^^ there is my rant for the week! Haha


The past week has dragged on for ages :P That might have been because I did all-nighters and somehow pulled a twenty-two hour stay at work both helping them with F.O.R. prep (our head office visit) and fixing my never ending car troubles! We passed our F.O.R. with a triple A rating which everyone seems to be pleased about :)

How could I forget last Friday nights being cheap night! Everyone wanted to go to Bl!nk, but no one wanted to spend the money.. long story short, we ended up driving in just to get Subway around the corner from Bl!nk and getting our friends that had gone to come eat with us! Haha


Haha, and going to the “Catho” Monday night with Bec before work because we both had o/night and Charlie had a meeting there, we thought we would have the awkward moment of seeing them as they’d most likely have a conference room.. ha, yeah as soon as we walked in we saw them and had to pull out money right next to them.. Awkward! :P Was a good night just “having a slap” on the dingers and playing keno while we ate.. bahaha, so bogan :( lol.

This weeks going to be my lazy week, although I’ve been saying that for the past month! Haha, I’ll keep you posted!


__xoxo.

Matthew Dragoslav.



No comments:

Post a Comment